Advantages and disadvantages of silicon microphones:
1. Silicon microphone MEMS MIC has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and reflow resistance, and can be directly mounted on the surface of SMT.
2. The sensitivity of the silicon microphone is stable and there is no change. The silicon microphone does not require resident charges and electret materials, and the product has good stability.
3. The curve of the silicon microphone is flat, but the frequency response curve cannot be adjusted according to the change of the use scene, and the directivity design cannot be made.
Advantages and disadvantages of ECM microphones:
1. The ECM microphone has high sensitivity, a very wide frequency band, and low nonlinear harmonic distortion. The frequency response curve can be adjusted by designing lines and changing materials according to different usage scenarios.
2. If you need to suppress environmental noise, you can choose a single-point or double-point microphone, which has many options and can achieve good results.
3. The production process requires manual operation and cannot be surface mounted.