Many people use microphones to sing and live broadcast, and they all use microphones. So what should you pay attention to when buying a wired microphone? The following editor will introduce to you.
1. First of all, different uses may affect the purchase of microphones. Professional audio equipment stores have microphones dedicated to singing and live broadcasting. Their functions are different. You must ask for it and choose to buy. If there is no special requirement, you can choose similar reverberation and low noise.
2. See if it is suitable for mobile phones or computer microphones. Different mobile phones have different matching microphones for Android, Apple, etc. Computers usually have their own microphones. If you want to buy a stand-alone wired microphone, you need to know whether your computer allows plug-ins and know how to operate it.
3. It depends on whether you need a wireless microphone or a wired microphone. The operation of the wireless microphone is simple and free for users. Wired microphones have a certain length limit, which is sometimes inconvenient, but they have their own advantages and disadvantages when using them, and they should be carefully considered when choosing.
4. See if you need a dynamic microphone or an electret microphone. The sound quality of a dynamic microphone is better. It feels comfortable to hold in your hand, but the price is slightly more expensive than an electret microphone. Electret microphones are more durable and more common.
5. The way to buy a wired microphone is to buy it in a physical store. First, it is convenient for sound testing and guaranteed warranty, and second, the price and quality are considerable. Although some online purchases are cheap, the quality is difficult to guarantee. During the audition, there is no special noise when switching the microphone, the sound is clear, and the fidelity is good.
6. When choosing a wired microphone, pay attention to whether there are defects in workmanship. Improper workmanship may affect the degree of reverberation of the microphone. In comparison, a heavier, thicker, and more beautiful-looking microphone should be of good quality.