The prices of different types of microphones on the market are also different, and the functional characteristics are also divided into high and low. It is important to choose the microphone that suits you. So what are the instructions for using wired microphones? Next, let's get to know it together!
How to use a wired microphone?
1. Instructions for use of wired microphone: Grasp the position of the microphone and hold the microphone too high, which will cover the face, which does not meet the aesthetic requirements. If the microphone is too low, no sound will be produced, and the effect of the microphone cannot be fully utilized.
Therefore, use the head of the microphone to face the mouth, and keep the microphone perpendicular to the face and make an angle of about 45 degrees with the body. This posture is more casual and natural. Moreover, if you find such a reasonable microphone position, you can avoid singing the heavy words of "spray" (such as "no", "fear", "handle", etc.) and make the "pop" sound.
2. Instructions for use of wired microphone: Distance between mouth and microphone: The pitch and volume of the song are different, so when singing a stronger tone or high pitch, the microphone should be farther away. Otherwise, it will make a harsh call. On the contrary, when you sing a weak tone, be closer, but not touch the microphone with your mouth.
The two devices should be dealt with one by one to prevent other devices from interfering with the wireless distance of about 50 meters. Press the volume of the two devices at the same time and do not release it for -5 seconds. The green light flashes in the flash at 2.5 second intervals. The successful operation of the frequency is very simple. .
3. Usually breathing is very sensitive to wired microphones. Especially use a high-sensitivity wired microphone, so when you breathe, leave your mouth and microphone as soon as possible, inhale, and don't let noise enter the microphone. The directional microphone has a high sensitivity to sound from a straight line, so the speaker aligns his mouth in a straight line to avoid the sound drop.
4. Instructions for use of wired microphone: use the microphone
When singing, some singers always refuse to put the microphone down in front of their mouths, so the state of singing may be a bit awkward. For this, learn to relax yourself. In the process of singing, we must strive to be harmonious, light, free and easy, and generous.
5. In the public address system, you can also use a volume regulator to protect the amplifier. The volume adjuster can help the user control the microphone output volume, preventing sudden volume control, alarming the audience or damaging the audio equipment. The function of the volume limiter is not to help "correct" the speaker's frustration with the accent, but to help the speaker convey the message in a clear and gentle tone.
How to connect a wired microphone to a computer audio
1. Connect the microphone to the computer correctly.
2. Open "This Computer" from the WIN10 system desktop, right-click Properties, and then click to open the "Device Manager" in the left sidebar of the page.
3. Open the audio input and output, select "Microphone" and right click "Update Driver".
4. Click "Start", select "Privacy" in "Settings", select "Microphone", and then turn on "Allow applications to access microphone".
5. Right-click "S" and "Sound" in the lower right corner of the computer, click "Record", and then select "Stereo Mix" and right-click "Disable".
6. Then select "Properties" from the right-click [Microphone], and then select "Level" to adjust the microphone volume.