The wireless microphones sold in the market are mainly divided into two categories according to the pickup head: one is a dynamic microphone, which is mainly characterized by good sound quality and does not require a power supply; the other is a condenser microphone, which is characterized by durability and high sensitivity , Suitable for broadcast microphones. As a performance and household microphone, the dynamic microphone was chosen because its sound quality is better than other types of microphones and can truly reproduce the human voice. As for the brand, just choose the right brand.
The wireless microphone products promoted on the market are dazzling, but the performance and advantages give people a familiar feeling and feel the same. Some advertisements have the same style, and even the content has not changed. Actually it is irresponsible. To choose a wireless microphone, you must first find out its functional modules and see if it is a U-segment. If not, the anti-interference ability will be weak; secondly, the evaluation standard of sound quality. There is noise and noise, which has a lot to do with the microphone core.
The wireless microphone should have the following characteristics:
1. The appearance and styling are designed according to ergonomics and aesthetics
2. The handheld microphone should adopt advanced hidden antenna design
3. Assembled audio host
4. The wireless microphone should have superior characteristics of low contact noise
5. It has the function of eliminating interruption or instability of sound
6. It has the function of preventing noise and loud noise due to interference during standby
7. It has the function of multi-channel use without interference
8. In order to solve the problem of simultaneous use of multiple channels and avoid interference, a multi-channel series model with digital lock that can change the frequency should be selected
9. In order to avoid frequency "traffic jam" or signal interference, products with digital lock high frequency channel system should be selected.