One, the problem that the operator should pay attention to when using
1. Problems that should be paid attention to before use
The operator should carefully check the wireless microphone before the performance, connect the system correctly, set up the antenna reasonably, and ensure that the microphone is in a normal working state. The main points are as follows. In order to avoid the phenomenon of no sound in the wireless microphone during the performance.
(1) Check whether the battery box is in good contact and whether the battery has electricity.
(2) When turning on the receiver, first turn on the receiver, check the RF meter, make sure there is no RF interference in this channel, and then turn on the transmitter.
(3) Check the microphone mute switch to ensure that the wireless transmitter and microphone are always in working condition.
(4) Hang the bodypack transmitter antenna downwards on the waist belt to avoid sagging and bending due to gravity, which will affect the transmission effect. Do not let the body pack transmitter directly contact the human skin, because the actors are prone to sweating during the performance, which affects the normal operation of electronic equipment.
(5) To avoid carrier frequency deviation, please do not directly contact the bodypack transmitter with metal objects, such as keys, belt buckles, etc.
(6) Do not stack the receivers together to avoid mutual interference between the receivers.
2. Problems that should be paid attention to in use
(1) During the performance, pay attention to observe whether the RF signal indicator is normal to prevent interference from external wireless signals.
(2) When the microphone is handed over, avoid stacking multiple wireless microphones that are turned on, and do not approach the receiving antenna, so as to avoid intermodulation interference and affect the use of wireless microphones.
(3) If there is noise in the sound, it may be that the microphone head is not installed in place, or the sensitivity of the microphone head is set too high, or the frequency point used is interfered, mainly due to the following reasons.
There are interference sources (such as mobile phones, walkie-talkies, cordless phones, etc.) in the venue. In this case, you can try a set of frequencies. When changing to a new frequency, it is best to change the frequency of the receiver first and find the receiver’s If the RF signal light has no interference frequency, then change the frequency of the transmitter.
Poor reception conditions in the venue (for example, there are pillars in the venue, metal equipment, glass reflections in the venue, walls or corners in the sound control room far away from the venue, etc.) will affect the normal reception of signals. Usually the following methods can be used to solve the problem:
① Try to use a diversity wireless system (ie, one microphone, two antennas), because the receiving range of the two antennas is relatively large.
② You can change the direction and angle of the antenna to improve the reception effect.
③ If the receiving environment is really bad, such as the sound control room is not in the venue, the problem can be solved by extending the antenna. Emergency method: Take a video cable 10-15 m, connect it to the antenna of the original receiver, and install it in an The place where the signal is received is fine.
(4) When it is necessary to replace the battery of the wireless microphone in use, turn off the power of the microphone first, then replace it, and then turn on the microphone switch.
2. Issues that performers should pay attention to when using
1. Don't hold the mesh head of the microphone with your hand
Because the receiving part of all microphones has a certain degree of directivity, if you hold the mesh part with your hand, it will change the directivity and frequency response of the microphone, and will also produce feedback, howling and other effects due to the gathering effect of the palm;
2. Do not hold the antenna transmitting part of the microphone
In general handheld microphones, the transmitter circuit and antenna are located at the lower part of the microphone (the end far from the microphone head). When a human hand touches the antenna, most of the radio frequency energy is lost because it cannot enter the air, which reduces the use range of the wireless system and affects Reception effect
3. The distance between the microphone and the mouth should be properly maintained
When using a handheld wireless microphone, it is generally better to keep the distance between the microphone and the mouth at 5-10cm. Too close will produce a close-talking effect, and too far to sound very light, which will destroy the sound quality; when using a lavalier microphone, it is necessary to prevent The microphone is too far away from the mouth, try to be as close to the mouth as possible; when using a headband microphone, it is necessary to avoid the mouth directly facing the microphone head and avoid the impact of the sound airflow, so move it to both sides;
4. Avoid pointing the microphone directly at the speaker
If the microphone is pointed directly at the speaker, a closed loop is formed for the entire system, which will produce positive feedback (howling), which must be avoided;
5. Avoid placing two wireless microphone transmitters close together
When using multiple sets of wireless microphone systems, if it is the same series of products, it is best to use an antenna splitter if possible to minimize the mutual interference between the antennas. If there is no antenna splitter, the wireless microphone should be received first The antenna of the receiver is adjusted to the best position, and then placed in parallel. Keep a proper distance between each wireless microphone receiver (the antennas on each receiver cannot touch each other), so that each receiver has a better In order to improve the directivity of the wireless receiver, avoid mutual interference between frequencies, and obtain a better wireless signal. In addition, it is best to install an extended antenna or an active amplification antenna for large-scale performances to improve the receiving effect;
6. Prevent the silent phenomenon that may appear in the performance
Don't turn off the power and mute switch during the performance, use black electric cloth to occupy the power and mute switch, so that the wireless transmitter microphone is always in working condition, and the mixer is used to control the volume. If the black electric cloth is used to occupy the power supply and the mute switch, the following problems will not occur.
7. Correctly identify the wireless microphone in use
When two or more handheld wireless microphones of the same model are used at the same time in the performance, each wireless microphone should be marked with a different color in order to prevent misoperation, and the mark should generally be affixed to the bottom of the handheld wireless microphone. It is not easy to hold the microphone Where it is blocked, the channel corresponding to the microphone on the mixer should also be marked or marked with the same color as the microphone. In this way, even if an actor takes the wireless microphone by mistake, the operator can correct it in time when the host introduces the actor or when he plays (plays) the song. In addition, you can also use the color microphone dust cover to mark, which can not only eliminate the "puff" and "puff" sounds, but also mark the microphone, which is really two birds with one stone. Especially when singing duets or repetitions, it is more important to adjust the volume and tone of each microphone in time according to the color code.