1. Problems that should be paid attention to before use
The operator should carefully check the wireless microphone before the performance, connect the system correctly, set up the antenna reasonably, and ensure that the microphone is in a normal working state. The main points are as follows. In order to avoid the phenomenon of no sound in the wireless microphone during the performance.
(1) Check whether the battery box is in good contact and whether the battery has electricity.
(2) When turning on the receiver, first turn on the receiver, check the RF meter, make sure there is no RF interference in this channel, and then turn on the transmitter.
(3) Check the microphone mute switch to ensure that the wireless transmitter and microphone are always in working condition.
(4) Hang the bodypack transmitter antenna downwards on the waist belt to avoid sagging and bending due to gravity, which will affect the transmission effect. Do not let the body pack transmitter directly contact the human skin, because the actors are prone to sweating during the performance, which affects the normal operation of electronic equipment.
(5) To avoid carrier frequency deviation, please do not directly contact the bodypack transmitter with metal objects, such as keys, belt buckles, etc.
(6) Do not stack the receivers together to avoid mutual interference between the receivers.
2. Problems that should be paid attention to in use
(1) During the performance, pay attention to observe whether the RF signal indicator is normal to prevent interference from external wireless signals.
(2) When the microphone is handed over, avoid stacking multiple wireless microphones that are turned on, and do not close to the receiving antenna, so as to avoid intermodulation interference and affect the use of wireless microphones.
(3) If there is noise in the sound, it may be that the microphone head is not installed in place, or the sensitivity of the microphone head is set too high, or the frequency point used is interfered, mainly due to the following reasons.
There are interference sources (such as mobile phones, walkie-talkies, cordless phones, etc.) in the venue. In this case, you can try a set of frequencies. When changing to a new frequency, it is best to change the frequency of the receiver first and find the receiver’s If the RF signal light has no interference frequency, then change the frequency of the transmitter.
Poor reception conditions in the venue (for example, there are pillars in the venue, metal equipment, glass reflections in the venue, walls or corners in the sound control room far away from the venue, etc.) will affect the normal reception of signals. Usually the following methods can be used to solve the problem:
① Try to use a diversity wireless system (ie, one microphone, two antennas), because the receiving range of the two antennas is relatively large.
② You can change the direction and angle of the antenna to improve the reception effect.
③ If the receiving environment is really bad, such as the sound control room is not in the venue, the problem can be solved by extending the antenna. Emergency method: Take a video cable 10-15 m, connect it to the antenna of the original receiver, and install it in an The place where the signal is received is fine.
(4) When it is necessary to replace the battery of the wireless microphone in use, turn off the power of the microphone first, then replace it, and then turn on the microphone switch.