With the continuous development of electronic technology, microphones have also undergone an upgrade process. In order to continue to meet the needs of consumers, the appearance and functions of wireless microphones have undergone great changes. The wireless microphone system is also called a wireless microphone, or wireless microphone. The microphone wireless is an audio device that transmits sound signals. It consists of two parts: transmitter and receiver annunciator. The wireless microphone is divided into three frequency bands, namely FM part. VHF part and UHF part. This is a brief introduction to each frequency band's performance, usage occasions, etc. The wireless microphone should have the following excellent characteristics:
1. The appearance design accords with ergonomics and aesthetics.
2. The handheld microphone should adopt advanced hidden antenna design and should have a good voice coil.
3. The microphone should have excellent characteristics of low touch noise, and has a non-interference function in multi-channel use.
4. It has the function of eliminating sound interference or instability, and has the function of preventing loud noises caused by interference during standby.
5. In order to solve the problem of using multiple channels at the same time and avoid interference, a multi-channel series model that can change the frequency through digital lock should be used.
6. In order to avoid frequency "traffic jam" or signal interference, products with digital lock UHF channel system should be used.