The whole process of professional performance microphones from sound to signal, modulated into high-frequency radio waves, and then transmitted, then received, demodulated, amplified, and restored to sound has many links. If one link is not noticed, it may still work, but it is stable. The performance and scope of work will be reduced a bit, one more link will not be noticed, it will be reduced a bit, and the scope of use will also be reduced a bit. In this way, loopholes exist in multiple links at the same time, and professional performance microphones are not interfered. On the contrary, every link has noticed that the anti-interference ability of professional performance microphones will be greatly enhanced, and the stability will be greatly improved.
1. Problems that should be paid attention to before using professional performance microphones
The operator should carefully check the professional performance microphone before execution or use, connect the system correctly, set up the antenna reasonably, and ensure that the microphone is in normal working condition. The main points are as follows. In order to avoid the phenomenon that there is no sound in the professional performance microphone during performance or use
(1) Check whether the battery box is in good contact and whether the battery has electricity.
(2) When turning on the receiver, first turn on the receiver, and check the radio head to determine the channel, and turn it on again when there is no radio frequency interference.
(3) Check the mute switch of the microphone to ensure that the wireless receiver and microphone are always in working condition.
(4) Don't stack the receivers together to avoid mutual interference between the receivers.
(5) Take out the power after use. Because individual microphones are touch switches, they are all in the standby state, otherwise the battery will be exhausted when working with electricity.
2. Problems that should be paid attention to in use
(1) During the performance, pay attention to observe whether the radio frequency signal indicator is normal to prevent external wireless signal interference.
(2) When the microphone is handed over, avoid stacking multiple open wireless microphones, and do not approach the receiving antenna, so as to avoid intermodulation interference and affect the use of wireless microphones.
(3) If there is noise in the sound, it may be that the microphone head is not installed properly, or the sensitivity of the microphone head is set too high, or the frequency point used may be interfered. The main reasons are as follows.
There are interference sources on site (such as electromagnetic wave interference from mobile phones, walkie-talkies, and cordless phones). In this case, first change the frequency of the receiver, find the frequency where the receiver's RF signal light does not interfere, and perform frequency alignment; especially when using multiple sets of wireless microphones, pay special attention to opening the frequency range.