Microphone, the scientific name is microphone, which is translated from English microphone (transmitter), also known as microphone, microphone. A microphone is an energy conversion device that converts sound signals into electrical signals. There are two types of microphones, one is wired and the other is wireless. Now we use wireless microphones when we go to KTV. Wireless microphones are not limited by wires, which is very convenient, but the transmission distance is limited by the signal. , So on some large stages, wired microphones are still used. Applying for CE certification depends on the function of the microphone, and the testing standards and costs when applying for CE certification are also different. Let's take a look at the CE-EMC certification standards for microphones.
Technical requirements of EMC directive:
The EMC Directive in the European Union CE certification requires that the electromagnetic wave emission generated by all electronic and electrical products and equipment equipped with electrical and electronic components shall not exceed the prescribed limit, so as not to interfere with the normal operation of other equipment; at the same time, it must have certain The anti-interference ability of the product, so that the product can operate normally under normal conditions.
CE certification test standards for microphones and other wireless products:
1. EN301489-1 General requirements for the EMC part of wireless products.
2. EN301489-3CE certification has special requirements for the EMC part of wireless short-range products. Such as 433.92MHz wireless doorbell and other products.
3. EN 301489-7 CE certification has special requirements for the EMC part of wireless products with GSM functions. Products such as GSM mobile phones.
4. The general requirements for the EMC part of EN301489-17CE certified broadband modulation products. Such as Bluetooth headsets, tablets with WIFI function.
5. EN 300220-1/-2 CE certification is a testing standard for wireless short-distance products with a frequency in the range of 25~1000MHz and a power of less than 500mW. Such as 433.92MHz wireless doorbell and other products.
6. EN 300330-1/-2CE certification is the testing standard for wireless short-distance products with a frequency in the range of 9KHZ~25MHz. Such as 13.56MHz RFID products.
7. EN 300440-1/-2CE certified testing standards for broadband modulation products other than Bluetooth and WIFI. For example, 2.4G game remote controllers using FSK modulation, etc., but it must be noted that for products using frequency hopping technology (FHSS), the number of channels is at least 20 channels in the design.
8. EN 300328CE certification is a testing standard for broadband modulation products working in the 2.4GISM frequency band. Such as Bluetooth headsets, tablets with WIFI function.
9. EN 301511CE certified the testing standard for electronic products with GSM communication function. Such as GSM mobile phone, tablet computer with GSM function, etc. The SAR standard adopts EN62209.
10. EN 301908-1/-2CE certified the testing standards for electronic products with WCDMA function. Such as WCDMA3G mobile phones, tablets with WCDMA3G functions, etc.
11. EN 62479CE certification is a health assessment requirement for low and medium power, portable wireless products, and the RF output power (EIRP) requirement is less than 20mW.
12. The health assessment requirements of wireless products in the EN 62311CE certification require that the distance between the product and the human body is at least 20cm. Such as products such as wireless cameras with WIFI function.