1. The sound principle is different
1. Condenser microphone: Using the principle of capacitor charging and discharging between conductors, ultra-thin metal or gold-plated plastic film is used as a vibrating film to induce sound pressure, which can change the static voltage between conductors and directly convert it into electrical energy signals, which are practically coupled through electronic circuits. The output impedance and sensitivity are designed.
2. Moving-coil microphone: It is made using the principle of electromagnetic induction, and uses a coil in a magnetic field to cut magnetic lines of induction and convert sound signals into electrical signals.
2. Different sound effects
1. Condenser microphone: Condenser microphone not only relies on precise mechanism manufacturing technology, but also combines complex electronic circuits to directly convert sound into electrical energy signals. It has inherently superior characteristics, so it becomes the best for the pursuit of original sound reproduction. select.
2. Dynamic microphone: its transient response and high frequency characteristics are not as good as condenser microphones. Usually dynamic microphones have low noise, no need to feed power, easy to use, stable and reliable performance.
Three, the audio is different
1. Condenser microphone: The diaphragm of the condenser microphone can be made of extremely light and thin materials, and the induced sound pressure is directly converted into audio signals, so the frequency response of the bass can be extended to ultra-low frequencies below 10Hz, and the treble can be easily reached Ultrasonic waves of tens of KHz
2. Dynamic microphone: The structure of dynamic microphone is relatively simple, so it is economical and durable. They can withstand extremely high sound pressure and are almost unaffected by extreme temperatures or humidity.