The wireless microphone is composed of a number of pocket transmitters and a centralized receiver. Each pocket transmitter has a different working frequency. The centralized receiver can receive voices of different working frequencies from each pocket transmitter at the same time. signal. It is suitable for occasions such as stage podium.
The following are some considerations for various microphones:
1. When using, you should first adjust the volume control of the speaker or mixer to the minimum, then connect the phantom power supply to the microphone, then turn on the power switch of the phantom power supply, and adjust the volume slowly from low to high to avoid When the speaker receives an impact, the distance between the speaker and the speaker is increased. Try not to make the microphone and speaker face each other.
2. The recording microphone is very fragile. You must be careful not to drop it from a high place or give it a strong impact. Pay special attention not to overturn the microphone holder when the wire is pulled. Impact may reduce the sensitivity of the recording microphone or even damage it.
3. When the microphone is not in use, it should be stored in a dry and clean place. Avoid storage or use in places where the temperature and humidity are too high, so as not to affect the sensitivity and tone. The recording diaphragm will accelerate the corrosion of the metal material due to water, and it will cause Short circuit of internal circuit wires.
4. The distance used during recording is between 20 and 50 cm according to the sensitivity of the recording microphone itself. Too close to the recording microphone is prone to popping and popping. It is best to add a spray cover between the recording microphone.
5. If there is noise in the sound, it may be that the microphone head is not installed in place, or the sensitivity of the microphone head is set too high, or the frequency point used is interfered.