Write an article to provide some tips for purchasing wireless microphones.
When buying a wireless microphone, you must choose a good one. The specific features are as follows:
1. The tube body of the handheld wireless microphone must have a size suitable for hand-holding and a beautiful shape. Good-looking and easy to hold
2. Configure high-quality sound head. The quality of the sound head determines the first level of the sound quality of wireless microphones. If you want to add some effects, choose a moving coil capsule. If you want a better sound reproduction, choose a condenser capsule.
3. The microphone should have the superior characteristics of low touch noise
4. Has the function of eliminating interruption or instability of sound
5. It has the function of preventing loud noises caused by interference during standby
6. With multi-channel use non-interference function
7. Products that have international quality certification and passed the inspection of telecommunications regulations
8. Have good pre-sales and after-sales service
9. High cost performance, preferably factory direct sales, all problems are guaranteed
The above is the wireless microphone purchase skills, I hope it can help you.