What are the reasons for the disconnection of the wireless microphone? This confuses many people. Let me write today.
The interruption of a wireless microphone is actually a frequency interruption.
Wireless microphones often encounter frequency interruption and frequency drop during use, which causes headaches for many customers. First, make sure that the antenna is properly connected to the host. Don't have sources of interference and shield me near the antenna.
The frequency of the wireless microphone is cut off because the wireless signal is blocked. There are several reasons:
1. There is a high possibility that the battery is dead, so replace the battery with a new one in time
2. Signal interference from other electronic products, such as mobile phones, routers, TVs, etc.
3. It is possible that the microphone fell on the ground and broke
4. The distance between the microphone and the receiver is too far, just get closer
5. See if there is a problem with the amplifier
6. Are multiple sets of microphones of the same model and brand being used?
After reading it, I believe you have found the answer for "What are the reasons for the disconnection of the wireless microphone" haha.