What is a condenser microphone? A condenser microphone is an electronic product used in radio devices. It can reduce the noise generated by high-frequency signal radiation during transmission and improve the clarity of the audio signal. In addition, there are two small metal plates inside the condenser microphone, one of which is coated with polyfluoroethylene propylene, which is a kind of film and is directly connected to the ground; the other plate is on the gate of the transistor, When the microphone is working, it can avoid the voltage increase caused by the bypass capacitor and the microphone signal output. Using this working principle, the purpose of reducing high noise caused by high-frequency signal radiation is achieved.
Features of condenser microphones
1. With ultra-high sensitivity
Because there is no voice coil restriction on the vibrating membrane, the condenser microphone uses an ultra-thin metal plastic membrane, which not only has superior frequency response, but also has good sensitivity. It can sense weak sound waves and transmit clear and delicate sounds.
2. It has the characteristics of anti-fall and impact resistance
I believe that when you sing in KTV, the microphone in your hand will inevitably fall or hit the table and cause it to malfunction. However, because the condenser capsule is made of lighter weight plastic parts and a strong metal shell, even When the microphone falls on the ground, the impact force is less, and the probability of damage is low.
3. Small size and light weight
Condenser microphones use ultra-thin diaphragms, which have the characteristics of light weight, small size, and high sensitivity.
The pursuit of a good condenser microphone is to reproduce the original sound. A good condenser microphone can be understood from the following data:
①Broad frequency response. The frequency response of BOYA BY-V02 condenser microphone is 30Hz-20KHz, and users can compare the data of microphones on the market.
②Ultra-high sensitivity: the higher the sensitivity, the microphone can sense weaker sound waves, and output clearer, delicate and accurate original sound. The sensitivity of BOYA BY-V02 is: -33db±3db
③High signal-to-noise ratio: The higher the signal-to-noise ratio, the less recording impurities. The signal-to-noise ratio of BOYA BY-V02 is 80db, which is a very high value.
Advantages of condenser microphones:
1. The frequency effect is extremely broad, because the diaphragm of the condenser microphone can be made of extremely thin materials, and the induced sound pressure can be directly converted into the audio signal, so the efficiency of the audio response can be extended for the bass and the treble. Ultrasonic waves can be reached easily.
2. The condenser microphone has the unique advantages of light weight and small size, and can be designed as a small microphone, bee and ant.
3. Wireless microphones are most suitable for installations. They have become the favorite of sound engineering and singing masters, and become the trend of contemporary trends. It is a microphone that professional audio experts and digital audio equipment can’t ask for. Because wireless microphones have all the advantages of condenser microphones and wireless The microphone itself provides the necessary bias for the condenser capsule.
4. When the microphone is used, it can’t avoid collision and cause damage or abnormal operation. The condenser capsule has the characteristics of drop resistance and shock resistance. Because the condenser capsule is made of a strong light metal shell and lighter plastic parts Composition, so the lower damage rate and the impact force of falling to the ground is smaller.