With the continuous development of life, our living standards are constantly improving. Naturally, our requirements for life are gradually increasing. We are no longer satisfied with the rhythm of life like sunrise and sunset. We occasionally I will also meet a couple of friends to sing, sing, eat and eat at the end of get off work. The microphone, as a necessity of the K-room, plays a very important role in creating the atmosphere of the K-room. The usb condenser microphone is a small and exquisite microphone. What are its characteristics? What is its price?
1. It can show the characteristics of the reproduction of the original sound. From the analysis of the basic design principles of the microphone, it is not difficult to find that the condenser microphone not only relies on the precise mechanism manufacturing technology, but also combines the complex electronic circuit to directly convert the sound into an electrical signal. It has extremely superior characteristics.
2. It has an extremely wide frequency response. The diaphragm is the main component of the microphone that senses sound and converts it into electrical energy signals. The material of the diaphragm and the design of the mechanism determine the characteristics of the microphone's sound quality. Because the diaphragm of a condenser microphone can be made of extremely thin and light materials, and the induced sound pressure is directly converted into an audio signal, the frequency response of the bass can be extended to ultra-low frequencies below 10 Hz, and the treble can easily reach tens of KHz. Ultrasound, showing very wide frequency response characteristics!
3. Has ultra-high sensitivity
Because there is no voice coil load on the diaphragm, an extremely thin and light design can be used, so not only the frequency response is extremely superior, but also has excellent sensitivity, can sense extremely weak sound waves, and output the clearest, finest and accurate original sound!
4. It has the characteristics of ultra-low touch noise. The touch noise caused by contact with the palm when using a handheld microphone makes the original sound mixed with additional noise, which has a huge impact on the sound quality, especially for wireless microphones with preamplifier circuits. Serious, so touch noise has become an important item for judging the quality of microphones. The diaphragm of a condenser microphone is relatively light, and inherently has the excellent characteristics of "ultra-low touch noise".
5. It has the characteristics of drop resistance and impact resistance
Using the microphone will inevitably cause malfunctions or abnormalities due to accidental drop and collision. Since the condenser capsule is composed of lighter plastic parts and a strong light metal shell, the impact force of falling to the ground is small, and the failure rate of damage is low.
6. Small size and light weight
Condenser microphone adopts ultra-thin diaphragm, which has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high sensitivity and superior frequency response, so it can be designed as an ultra-small microphone (commonly known as little bee and little ant) for a wide range of applications