The wireless microphone is composed of several pocket transmitters (which can be put in a pocket, the output power is about 0.01W) and a centralized receiver. Each pocket transmitter has a different working frequency. The centralized receiver can Simultaneously receive voice signals of different operating frequencies from various pocket transmitters. It is suitable for occasions such as stage podium. With the popularity and widespread use of wireless microphones, how can they better play their superior role, the following issues should be paid attention to in operation and use:
1. How to buy the battery of the wireless microphone transmitter In order to ensure that there will be no signal distortion and frequency interference during the normal use of the system, a sufficient battery must be used. It is best to use an alkaline 9V battery if conditions permit.
2. How can I know as soon as possible whether the transmitter battery energy is sufficient? In various brands and models of wireless microphone systems, most receivers do not have the transmitter battery energy display function. Although some wireless transmitters have a low battery display, users generally rarely pay attention to this problem during use. In the normal use of wireless microphones, audio signal distortion or frequency interference occurs from time to time due to insufficient battery. In order to prevent this phenomenon, the operator can use the PFL pre-listening function of the mixer in a timely manner during the normal use of the wireless microphone, and use headphones to monitor the signal of the wireless microphone. If the sound clarity is slightly reduced or the noise is slightly increased , The battery should be replaced immediately, so as to avoid the psychological pressure of the operator due to insufficient battery energy.
3. How to change the battery in the middle of the performance. It should be convenient, quick and simple to change the battery during the performance. The best way is to turn on the "Mute" switch of the mixer channel to make the wireless microphone in a mute state. If the mixer does not have this function, first turn off the output volume of the wireless microphone receiver, and then turn off the transmitter. After replacing the battery, turn on the power of the transmitter, and then restore the receiver output volume to its original gain. If the receiver does not have an output volume switch, you can turn off the mixer input gain or use the Line/MIC selector to switch. After replacing the battery, power on and then reset the mixer input gain or selector. Why not change the battery after turning off the fader of the wireless microphone channel? Here we need to explain that it is more cumbersome to replace the battery by turning off the channel fader. Generally, the microphone has effect processing sound during singing. When the microphone is in use, the battery of another wireless microphone needs to be replaced. If you turn off the channel fader, you should also turn off the auxiliary channel potentiometer for reverberation and delay. If you forget to turn off the auxiliary channel potentiometer, replace the battery The impact sound of the power supply of the time shape wireless microphone transmitter will be output from the auxiliary channel to the mixer through the effector, which directly affects the sound effect; Moreover, if the auxiliary potentiometer is leaked after the battery is replaced, there will be no sound effect and affect the sound effect . I would like to remind everyone to pay great attention to the fact that you must develop the habit of removing the transmitter power after each performance (especially using non-alkaline batteries), otherwise you may forget to turn off the transmitter because the battery is not removed. The shape of the power supply causes the battery energy to run out, causing battery leakage and damage to the transmitter system, causing unnecessary losses.
4. How can we prevent and avoid external interference to wireless microphones. Before purchasing a non-inverter microphone, you should find out the transmission frequency of the local TV station. When purchasing, you should stagger the transmission frequency of the TV station to avoid interference, and buy multiple wireless microphones It should also be noted that the frequency of each system cannot be repeated to avoid mutual interference when the frequency overlaps.
5. How to eliminate the interference of the wireless microphone from the outside world
When the power of the transmitter is turned off, there is still RF radio frequency, AF audio or DIVERSITY diversity on the receiver display. If there is a signal display on the LED display of either or both of A and B, it indicates that the receiver is in external radio wave interference ), the SQUEICH noise suppressor can be adjusted to improve reception and reduce interference. The specific method is to adjust the antenna position, the transmitter is still in the off state, the receiver volume output gain is turned off, and finally the SQUEICH noise suppressor is adjusted clockwise until all the interference signals disappear (the receiver except the power display at this time There is no signal display outside), and then turn it clockwise a little bit, and be sure to use a non-inductive screwdriver when debugging.
6. How to use antennas correctly to ensure signal stability. When using multiple sets of wireless microphone systems, such as the same series of products, it is best to use an antenna splitter if possible to minimize the mutual interference between the antennas, if there is no antenna distribution If the wireless microphone receiver is used, the antenna of the wireless microphone receiver should be adjusted to the best position, and then placed in parallel, keeping a proper distance between each wireless microphone receiver (the antennas on each receiver cannot touch each other), so that Each receiver has better receiving conditions to improve the directivity of the wireless receiver, avoid mutual interference between frequencies, and obtain a better wireless signal. In addition, it is best to install an extended antenna or Source amplification antenna to improve reception.
7. How to correctly identify the wireless microphone in use. When using more than two handheld wireless microphones of the same model at the same time, in order to prevent misoperation, each wireless microphone should be marked with a different color, and the mark should generally be affixed to the handheld The bottom position of the wireless microphone is a place that is not easy to block when holding the microphone. At the same time, the channel corresponding to the microphone on the mixer should also be marked or marked with the same color as the microphone. In this way, even if an actor takes the wireless microphone by mistake, the operator can correct it in time when the host introduces the actor or when he plays (plays) the song. In addition, you can also use the color microphone dust cover to mark, which can not only eliminate the "puff" and "puff" sounds, but also mark the microphone, which is really two birds with one stone. Especially when singing duet or singing, it is more important to adjust the volume and tone of each microphone in time according to the color code.
For bodypack wireless microphones, in order to prevent wrong picking, you can set the number or color of each microphone transmitter before the performance.
If there are several programs that need to be used alternately, the person and the machine can be registered after each alternation, and the registration information should be reported to the operator to avoid operating errors.
8. How to prevent the silent phenomenon that may appear in the performance. During the performance, the singers always use the handheld wireless microphone alternately. After some actors use it, they may unconsciously turn off the power of the wireless transmitter or turn on the mute switch of the microphone. The microphone is in a mute state (the transmitter power switch and microphone mute switch of this type of wireless microphone are installed in a position that is easy to touch with fingers, so that when the next actor uses the wireless microphone, there will be an embarrassing scene of no sound from the wireless microphone. Time not only affects the performance mood of the actors, but also affects the audience’s interest in watching, and may also catch the operator by surprise. This must be taken seriously. In fact, when the power of the wireless microphone transmitter is turned off, the DIVERSITY on the wireless microphone receiver The transmitter working indicator LED will go out. If the operator is using the wireless microphone, he can often check the working status of the wireless receiver when the program alternates. This phenomenon can be found. However, if the mute switch of the wireless microphone is Turn it on, most wireless microphone receivers cannot be displayed unless the operator uses headphones to monitor when the program alternates (generally not realistic).
BOYA ---High-quality condenser microphone brand, is a well-known manufacturer of electro-acoustic products. The company has a central laboratory, electro-acoustic research and development institutions, covering various microphones in various fields. We are a modern technology-based enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production, sales, service and other comprehensive development capabilities.
In order to prevent the wireless microphone from being silent, the operator should fix the power switch of the wireless microphone transmitter and the microphone mute switch, which are more exposed, with tape before the performance. If there is a microphone switch protective cover, each It should be used at all times, so that the wireless transmitter and microphone are always in working condition to ensure normal performance.
9. How to operate waist-mounted wireless microphones. Waist-mounted wireless microphones generally use mini-electret condenser microphones. This type of microphone is highly sensitive and omnidirectional, and it is easy to produce acoustic feedback during use, especially when used on stage. When listening to speakers, when this type of microphone is used for opera and sketch performances, if the stage is on the floor and there is a cavity under the floor, in order to prevent low-frequency resonance, the bass gain of the channel on the mixer should be adjusted appropriately At the same time, the signal output gain of the return listening system is also attenuated as necessary. Generally, the attenuation amplitude is above 6DB. In case of passionate sketch performances, the signal output of the return listening system can be cut off to avoid acoustic feedback.