What are the features of USB condenser microphone
With the continuous development of life, our living standards are also constantly improving. Naturally, our requirements for life are gradually increasing. We no longer meet the life rhythm of working at sunrise and resting at sunset. Occasionally, we will ask three or two friends to sing, eat, eat and eat when we are off duty. Microphone, as a necessity of k-room, has an atmosphere for a k-room USB condenser microphone, as a small and delicate microphone, what characteristics does it have? What is its price?
1. It can show the characteristics of the original sound reproduction. From the analysis of the basic design principle of the microphone, it is not difficult to find that the capacitive microphone not only relies on the precise mechanism manufacturing technology, but also combines with the complex electronic circuit, which can directly convert the sound into the electric energy signal, and has the extremely superior characteristics in the first place.
2. It has a very wide frequency response. The vibrating membrane is the main component of the microphone to sense sound and convert it into electric energy signal. The material and mechanism design of vibrating membrane determine the sound quality of microphone. Because the vibration film of capacitive microphone can be made of extremely thin material, and the induced sound pressure can be directly converted into audio signal, so the frequency response bass can be extended to the ultra-low frequency below 10Hz, and the treble can easily reach the ultrasonic wave of tens of kHz, showing the frequency response characteristics of non constant width!
3. Ultra high sensitivity
Because there is no voice coil load on the vibration membrane, it can adopt extremely thin design, so it not only has excellent frequency response, but also has excellent sensitivity, can sense extremely weak sound wave, and output the clearest, delicate and accurate original sound!
4. It has the characteristics of ultra-low touch noise. When using hand-held microphone, the touch noise caused by contact with palm makes the original sound mixed with extra noise, which has a great impact on sound quality, especially for wireless microphone with preamplifier circuit. Therefore, touch noise becomes an important item to evaluate the pros and cons of microphone. The vibrating film of the capacitive microphone is relatively light, and it has the excellent characteristics of "ultra-low touch noise".
5. It has the characteristics of resistance to fall and impact
When using the microphone, it is hard to avoid failure or abnormality due to accidental drop and collision. As the capacitive sound head is composed of light plastic parts and solid light metal shell, the impact force of falling to the ground is small, and the failure rate of damage is low
6. Small size and light weight
Because of the ultra-thin vibrating film, the condenser microphone has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high sensitivity and excellent frequency response, so it can be designed into a miniature microphone and widely used
The microphone is a device used to pick up and send sound, such as computer, mobile phone voice, talk…
Wired microphone is a very important part of multimedia classrooms, although it is simple to use and …